The following are the terms and conditions in respect of the purchase of any program, webinar, workshops, session, event, seminar offered via online webinar and/or physical seminar organised or scheduled by Salmeet Professional & Management Development or Salmeet Professional & Management Development (hereinafter referred to as “Salmeet Professional & Management Development”).
1. Salmeet Professional & Management Development, which expression shall unless repugnant to the subject or context thereof mean and include its successors and assigns, is the training company which conducts, organizes and schedules the Programs (defined hereinafter).
2. References to “Customer”, “Prospective Customer”, “Client” or “Clients” or “Prospective Clients” or “You” or “attendees” or “participants” in this Terms and Conditions shall mean the same and refers to the natural and legal person, individuals, corporations, entities etc. who is in use of Salmeet Professional & Management Development’s website www.ameetparekh.com and/or Seminar Services / Program (defined hereinafter).
3. Program / Seminar Services refer to “online training via LMS, online training via links, recording of training sessions, facebook live sessions, zoom sessions, webinar jam sessions, master class, mastermind, schedules, study material, etc” and its registration and materials (if there is any) offered as part and parcel of the program.
Salmeet Professional & Management Development conducts various webinars, seminars, workshops, programs, events etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Programs”) under various titles including but not limited to “Entrepreneurs to Welathprenurs Challenge” “Wealthpreneurship Masterclass”, “Centre of Business Excellence”, “Platinumm Mentorship Club”, “Winter Samurai Retreat”, “Mastery University”, “How to Grow your Business”, “Business Accelerator Masterclass”, “10X Marketing & Sales Multiplier”, “Digital Revolution”, “Business Mastery Program” , “Business Mastery Program plus” “Business Titan Academy” “Business Titan Academy plus ”, etc. The Terms and conditions mentioned herein shall be applicable to any and/or all Programs organized by Salmeet Professional & Management Development including but not limited to the Programs stated hereinabove.
Salmeet Professional & Management Development reserves the right to modify these terms of service, without any notice. The modified or amended terms shall be applicable and in full force and effect on and from the date of such modified terms being revised and uploaded on the website “www.ameetparekh.com”. In the event any Customer fails to monitor such modifications, then the same shall be deemed to be a waiver of his/her right to review the amended terms of service.
1. At the outset, we would like to thank you for accepting our offer to present the Programs and other services to you.
2. The age criteria of the Customer suggested to attend Salmeet Professional & Management Development’s Programs is 25 years and above. Salmeet Professional & Management Development assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of age by the Customer.
3. During the Programs, the attendees/ participants shall be given the opportunity to purchase further training, seminar services which they may find valuable. However, such attendees/ participants are not obligated to purchase any product at the Program and any purchase made by the attendees/ participants are at the attendees’ sole discretion, for which the attendee/participant holds sole liability and responsibility.
4. It is clarified that the online webinars may be held on any online platform such as Zoom, Webinar Jam etc., and the date, time and platform of such webinar shall be determined at the sole discretion of Salmeet Professional & Management Development.
5. The physical seminar / training program shall be held at a seminar hall, hotel conference room/ hall or any other place. Salmeet Professional & Management Development Edutrainment reserves the right sole discretion to determine the date, time and platform of such physical seminar / training program.
6. By accessing directly or through a hyperlink and placing an order with us, the customer / prospective customer has engaged in Salmeet Professional & Management Development’s service and the customer / prospective customer has agreed to have read and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and further agrees that the placement of an Order, together with these Terms and Conditions along with any additional terms and conditions referenced herein, forms a binding contract between customer / prospective customer and Salmeet Professional & Management Development.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Laws of UAE and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Dubai (UAE) in respect of any disputes or claims.
The payment of the “at webinar” or “at seminar price” made by the Customer to Salmeet Professional & Management Development entitles it to:
1- Attend the respective Program online or offline to receive the Seminar Services; and
2- To receive a copy of the Materials or Online Learning Management System, Online library of seminar services (if there is any offered in the program).
3- Salmeet Professional & Management Development reserves the right to make any reasonable variations to the Programs, including the content and location of the Programs or mode of the program delivery, from Physical session to Online or visa versa due to unavoidable circumstances
4- Salmeet Professional & Management Development is entitled to change the speakers, the time, the date and/or the location of the Seminar Services for any reason whatsoever by notifying you in writing in advance of the change through any one medium including but not limited to E mail, Whatsapp message, SMS, updating on any shared calendar, app notification, detailing the changes only and:
Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall have no responsibility or liability towards the Customer in respect thereof; and
The Customer hereby agrees to release Salmeet Professional & Management Development from any and all claims, demands and damages arising out of or in connection with such modification. The Customer shall make no claim against us (including for a refund), in respect of the same.
1. In consideration of the Seminar Services and the training material (if applicable) being availed by the Customer, the Customer is liable to pay to Salmeet Professional & Management Development, a fixed sum lump sum (without a set off, deduction or counter claim) on the placing of the Order of the Program by the Customer (“Investment Sum”). The Customer is liable to bear and pay the Investment amount simultaneously with the placing of the Order of the Program.
2. However, in the event Salmeet Professional & Management Development has provide the Customer, an option to pay the Investment Sum, by way of installments, the Customer is liable to pay each installment to Salmeet Professional & Management Development in full and without set off or deduction on the Instalment Payment Date, as may be agreed between the Parties.
3. In the event, the Customer fails or delays to pay the Investment Sum to Salmeet Professional & Management Development within 3 working days from the due date, then Salmeet Professional & Management Development reserves the right to charge the original full price of the said Program. In such an event, the Customer shall not be entitled to avail the benefit of any discount, bonus or offer price of the Program and the Customer shall not be entitled to raise an issue with Salmeet Professional & Management Development in respect of the same.
4. The payments made under this agreement by the Customer must be made by the means specified in the Order.
5. If the payment of the Investment Sum is not made by the due date by the Customer, then, Salmeet Professional & Management Development reserves the right to cancel your enrolment and no refund or credit will be given in respect thereof. In addition to this, if any service (or part thereof) has been used, accessed or made available to the Customer, then, Salmeet Professional & Management Development reserves the right to place all outstanding and overdue accounts with a debt collection agency. In the event of such cancellation, Salmeet Professional & Management Development also reserves the full right to cancel the online access given and / or refuse attendance in any or all future training sessions to the Customer.
1. In the event, the Customer informs Salmeet Professional & Management Development in writing, within Seven (7) calendar days of placing an Order, that it is no longer desirous to receive Seminar Services and/or products by delivering or sending a cancellation notice to Salmeet Professional & Management Development by email on email@example.com then this Agreement between the said Customer and Salmeet Professional & Management Development stands cancelled and terminated.
2. However, in addition to the above, it is to be noted that this Agreement shall only stand cancelled, in the event the termination notice is received by Salmeet Professional & Management Development prior to the Customer accepting any training material, access to Learning Management System, attending any online training / information session offered by Salmeet Professional & Management Development in respect of the chosen program. The Customer hereby agrees that in the event either one or all of the above is accepted, attended or made available to the Customer by Salmeet Professional & Management Development, the Program will be deemed to have started & then no refund request can be processed. In such case where the Customer has not started any training/ informative session, no training material printed or softcopy is made available to the Customer, no access to LMS is made available & no online classes have started/ or no session links have been made available for webinar, Facebook live, Zoom or any other online platform, in that case Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall refund to the Customer, monies or part thereof post deducting the relevant bank / payment gateway charges and / or admin fee, paid by the Customer to Salmeet Professional & Management Development under this Agreement (without any interest) within thirty (30) business days of receipt of such cancellation notice.
3. It is hereby reiterated that no cancellations are permitted under any circumstances whatsoever if services have been used, even in parts, accessed or available to the Customer, i.e. starting of the said training program, receiving any training material (printed or soft copy) or receiving password to access any of Salmeet Professional & Management Development’s Learning Management System, or post receiving any video training Links, even if it is well within seven (7) calendar days of payment date.
4. The Customer hereby agrees to forfeit its right of claiming any refund full or part under any circumstances once training is accessed or made available by Salmeet Professional & Management Development, or training material printed or soft copy is sent, Learning Management System access is granted, training / information session thru Facebook live or webinar on any electronic platform is attended by the Customer or is made available which is a part of the offerings of the Customer’s chosen Program.
5. Salmeet Professional & Management Development reserves the right to cancel the Seminar Services offered to the Customer for any reason whatsoever by serving a written notice to the Customer. In such an event, Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall refund the actual amount paid by the Customer (without any interest) to Salmeet Professional & Management Development within 30 working days of giving the Customer notice of cancellation. We shall have no further responsibility or liability to such Customer in respect of the cancellation.
6. It is clarified that the willingness or ability for not being able to attend any event/Program does not entitle the Customer for claiming any refunds.
1. In the event that the Customer is unable to attend the event/program, which has been booked and paid for by the Customer, then, the Customer is entitled to transfer its seat to a nominated new attendee, subject to prior written intimation to Salmeet Professional & Management Development together with the full contact details of the Customer’s nominated new attendee, at least 14 working days prior to commencement of the event. However, administrative charges shall be imposed on the transfer of name to a nominated new attendee.
2. It is clarified that such nominated new attendee shall be bound by all the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
3. Complimentary tickets to any events, including those issued as bonuses as part of the Customer’s purchase, shall not be transferred or assigned and shall remain in the name of the purchaser only.
4. If the Customer has purchased one or more tickets or made a purchase during the buy one get one free promotion; then the Customer shall provide Salmeet Professional & Management Development with the guest details within 14 days of such purchase and prior to the Seminar Service date. After this period has elapsed, the name on the ticket will not be transferable under any circumstances. Buy one get one free ticket or get 50% discount offers for spouse or anyone else (if offered & accepted) must be used at the same seminar / webinar / service or event/ training attended by the primary participant. In case the secondary participants do not attend the same event, he/ she cannot attend any future event on that ticket and any monies paid in respect thereof will be non-refundable.
Seminar services or event tickets shall not be resold (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services. If a seminar service or event ticket is re-sold or used in breach of this condition by the Customer, then Seminar service for such Customer shall be cancelled without any refund and the bearer of the ticket shall be refused admission to the Program.
Scalping warning: The resale of a seminar service or event ticket in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales rules and may attract criminal penalties.
The Customer hereby acknowledges that:
1. Neither Salmeet Professional & Management Development, nor any of our representatives or any person engaged by Salmeet Professional & Management Development to perform the Seminar Services (‘Relevant Persons’) is an investment advisor or licensed by any governmental authority to provide investment advice;
2. The Relevant Persons do not purport to provide investment advice or operate an investment advice business;
3. Salmeet Professional & Management Development may pay commissions to third parties arising from your entering into this agreement.
4. To gain entry to the training/Program, photo Identification of the Customer is required to be presented at registration and Customer will need to pass through a security check point.
1. If the Seminar Services as contemplated by this Agreement are prevented, hindered, obstructed or cancelled because of an act of God, an inevitable accident, epidemic, fire, blackout, flood, or any other calamity, or if by reason of strikes, or lockouts, or any other events beyond the direct control of both parties, then Salmeet Professional & Management Development is entitled to, at its sole discretion, postpone the Seminar Services from the original Seminar Services date and schedule it on a later date or deliver those sessions Online.
2. However, in the event, Salmeet Professional & Management Development is unable to conduct the such workshops, trainings, Seminar Services ONLINE or even on any other future date, Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall inform the Customer of the same and refund the actual amount paid by the Customer for the Program and Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall have no further liability or responsibility towards the Customer. Salmeet Professional & Management Development reserves the right to change the dates of their events, venue, speaker, or mode of delivery ie Offline to online ( Or Visa Versa), for their trainings, seminars, webinars, online sessions and no refund or any other claims can be made citing this as a reason.
3. Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall not be in breach of this contract if there is any total or partial failure of performance by it of its duties and obligations under this Agreement occasioned by such Force Majeure events.
Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall not be liable for special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages under any theory of contract, tort, strict liability, statute or under any other legal or equitable principle or otherwise, arising out of or in any manner connected with this Agreement and regardless of whether the Customer has been informed of, or might have anticipated, the possibility of such damages.
1. The Customer hereby acknowledges that during the course of the Program, the Customer will receive or have access to and will be trained in material considered “trade secret”, certain confidential and proprietary information belonging and/or relating to the Salmeet Professional & Management Development including without limitation operational information, business model and reports, systems and modules, marketing strategies, operational plans, proprietary systems and procedures, trade secrets and other similar proprietary information, including technical “know-how”, methods of operation, business methodologies, software, software and technology architecture, networks, any other information not generally available to the public, and any items in any form in writing or oral, clearly identified as confidential (“Confidential Information”)
2. The Customer agrees to not disclose any techniques nor comments about the Program of any kind to any 3rd party, via forum, message boards, private emails, blogs or other venues.
3. The Customer undertakes to keep Confidential Information of Salmeet Professional & Management Development in confidence. The Customer shall use commercial reasonable and necessary safety measures and steps to maintain the confidentiality and secrecy of Salmeet Professional & Management Development’s Confidential Information from public disclosure and shall at all times maintain appropriate measures to protect the security and integrity of the Salmeet Professional & Management Development’s Confidential Information. The Receiving Party shall not, divulge any of its Confidential Information to any third party.
4. If the Customer does disclose any information about the event, then they admit to damages and breach of contract and will be subject to civil litigation and damages. The Customer agrees to not create, nor partner nor associate with any person, any kind of product related to Salmeet Professional & Management Development, including but not limited to e-books, special reports, audio or video files, public postings of content, or any other derived materials. The Customer shall not record any portion of the event and/or the Program.
5. The Customer shall notify Salmeet Professional & Management Development immediately upon discovery of any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information or any other breach of this Clause. The Customer will cooperate with Salmeet Professional & Management Development in every reasonable way to help Salmeet Professional & Management Development regain possession of such Confidential Information and prevent its further unauthorized use.
6. The Customer acknowledges that irreparable damage may occur on breach of the terms and provisions of this Clause. Accordingly, if the Customer breaches the provisions of this Clause, then the Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall be entitled, without prejudice, to seek all the rights and remedies available to it, including damages, a temporary restraining order and an injunction restraining any breach or threatened breach of the provisions of this Clause. Such remedies shall not be deemed to be exclusive but shall be in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity.
7. The Customer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Salmeet Professional & Management Development against all losses or damage actions, suits and proceedings, and all costs, charges, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs), that Salmeet Professional & Management Development and/or its speakers and associates and any of its affiliates and representatives suffer or incur from any breach of these Terms and any other losses or alleged losses of any kind incurred during application of learning / using tools learned from Salmeet Professional & Management Development’s seminars/training/Programs or using its training material. Salmeet Professional & Management Development does not commit/ guarantee to any level of performance improvement as it is also a result of implementation and personal efforts of each individual.
8. Any kind of defamation arising from but not limited to postings in Social Media, print media, FB or what’s app groups or any other source will lead the Customer to be removed from subsequent trainings/events without any refunds, and Salmeet Professional & Management Development further reserves the right to press defamation charges against any such acts. Such remedies shall not be deemed to be exclusive but shall be in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity.
1. Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall retain all ownership rights, title, and interest in and to its own services, products, and Programs and all Intellectual Property Rights therein, subject only to the rights and licenses specifically granted in writing.
2. By electing to purchase any of our programs or participating in any of our webinars or seminars, whether paid or free, you hereby acknowledge and agree that any testimonials or feedback provided by you concerning our services shall become the exclusive property of our organization. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall have the unrestricted right to use, reproduce, display, distribute, and otherwise exploit such testimonials or feedback, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, marketing, advertising, and promotional activities, without any obligation to compensate you or obtain your further consent.
By providing such testimonials or feedback, you hereby assign and transfer to us all of your irrevocably right, title, and interest in and to such materials, including any intellectual property rights therein, and you waive any and all moral rights that you may have in connection therewith.
This Irrevocably provision shall survive the termination of your participation in any of our programs or events, and shall be binding upon you and your heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns.
3. All data, information, inventions, intellectual properties (including patents, trademarks, copyrights, design and trade secrets), “know-how”, new uses and processes, and any other intellectual property right, asset or form, including, but not limited to, analytical methods, procedures and techniques, research, procedure manuals, information, computer technical expertise, (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”): (a) related to the Services contemplated under this Agreement, (b) pertaining to Seminar Services / Programs that are (i) pre-existing; and/or (ii) conceived, generated, derived, produced or reduced to practice, by Salmeet Professional & Management Development shall be and remain the exclusive property of Salmeet Professional & Management Development. For the avoidance of any doubt, intellectual property created by Salmeet Professional & Management Development or its representatives in the course of undertaking its duties and obligations under this Agreement is presumed to be owned by Salmeet Professional & Management Development unless otherwise stated in writing.
1. All notices or other communications to Salmeet Professional & Management Developmentmust be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All rights available to either Party under this Agreement or any other document delivered hereunder or in connection herewith, or allowed it by law or equity, are and shall be cumulative and may be exercised separately or concurrently and from time to time without waiver of any other remedies. Neither Party shall be deemed to have waived any right, power or privilege under this Agreement unless such waiver shall have been expressed in a written instrument signed by the waiving Party. The failure of either Party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall in no way be construed as a waiver of such provision or a right of such Party to thereafter enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
3. In the event any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid, and unenforceable or in conflict with any rule, statute, ordinance or regulation, then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
4. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior arrangements, agreement, representations or undertakings are superseded.
5. Nothing in this agreement shall be construed as establishing or implying any partnership, agency or joint venture relationship between the parties, or authorise a party to commit or bind the other party in any way whatsoever without obtaining the other party’s prior written consent as the parties hereto have executed this agreement on principal to principal basis. Nothing contained in this agreement shall be construed as implying any commitment or agreement by either party to make any investment in the other party or in any business of the other party or to enter into any other business arrangements of any nature whatsoever with respect to the other party.
6. Salmeet Professional & Management Development reserves the right to alter speakers and course content at any time without notice.
7. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Laws of India and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai in respect of any disputes or claims.